Front of House role at Breda Murphy
ROLE: FRONT OF HOUSE PERSON
Hourly rate £7.50 plus tips and food
LOCATION: CLITHEROE, RIBBLE VALLEY, LANCASHIRE
We are looking for an experienced Front of House Person to join our team in a newly renovated and refurbished establishment. Breda Murphy’s is a successful restaurant and delicatessen continually attracts customers from all parts of the North West for its wide array and selection of excellent food, all of which is cooked on the premises. Working in modern and elegant surroundings you will be serving excellent fresh produce and dishes that acknowledge local influences.
• Happy and smiling – personality is key!
• Committed to offering our guests an amazing, memorable experience
• Able to work under pressure in a busy restaurant
• Experienced as a waiter or waitress
• Balancing plates and trays
• Being attentive and discrete
• Being friendly and polite
• Being tidy, clean and hygienic
• Communication and motivation
• Handling difficult customers
• Preparing light beverages
• Remaining level headed and respectful
• Remembering multiple orders
• Taking and following verbal and written instructions
• Working and standing up for long hours
• A real work/life balance
• Full induction and ongoing training
• Genuine progression opportunities
• Share of tips
• The chance to work in one of the Ribble Valley’s top eateries
The above role is on a permanent basis with an ASAP start available.
How to apply: Email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 07812 460517 to discuss this role in more detail.