CUSTOMER WELLBEING GUIDELINES – COVID-19
- You are welcome to browse our pantry shop before and after lunch, adhering to social distancing measures and wearing a face covering. Please note a maximum of 3 people in the pantry shop at one time.
- If you’re dining with us and haven’t pre-booked then we will collect contact details from someone in your party to support the NHS’s Test & Trace service.
- We ask that you refrain from visiting our restaurant if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
- When planning your visit, follow government guidance regarding households and support bubbles.
- We ask that you sanitise your hands when entering the premises using the hand sanitiser provided and wear your mask when moving around i.e. when arriving, visiting the toilet and leaving.
- We will be conducting non-contact temperature checks on all customers entering the restaurant for the safety of customers and staff alike.
- Keep correct social distancing. We are following the 1 metre plus guidelines.
- Please follow our one in one out toilet protocol when in the restaurant.
EXTRA SAFETY PROCEDURES – COVID-19
- Mandatory daily staff COVID-19 briefings and routine hand-washing.
- Conducting a health assessment including a temperature check for all employees prior to every service and isolating any staff member showing symptoms.
- The restaurant has been adapted to facilitate safe physical distancing for both staff and guests, including limiting the number of staff attending to the table through the duration of the meal.
- Guest tables will be disinfected and reset prior to the next guests arriving.
- Extra cleaning of the restaurant during and after service each day.
How are you keeping customers safe?
- Conducting non-contact temperature checks on all customers entering the restaurant for the safety of customers and staff alike. If your temperature is 38c or higher we will ask you to seek medical advice and we cannot accept you to enter the restaurant.
- We’ve arranged our premises to maintain social distancing.
- The menus are disposable so will only be used once per customer.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitised in-between bookings
- We have capped the number of people allowed into our pantry and restaurant at a time.
- We’re asking that you follow government guidance regarding households and support bubbles.
- We’ve installed hand sanitisers by the entrance and within the building and face masks are to be worn when moving around the restaurant.
Will I have to provide my details for the NHS Test & Trace service?
Yes. If you’re dining, we’ll collect contact details from someone in your party to support the NHS’s Test & Trace service. If you have pre-booked via email then we will not need to take your details again. Details will be stored for 21 days.
Do I need to book?
Yes ideally as numbers will be restricted. It also helps us manage social distancing and also help us collect track and trace data prior to your arrival. Please note that ResDiary (our online, electronic booking system) is currently suspended so that we can manually control bookings via email.
Is there a time restriction on my booking?
During lunch and dinner 2 hours for tables of four and 1.5 hours for tables of two and one hour for coffee and cakes. Please let us know in advance if you require longer at your table.
Do I need to wear a mask?
Masks are mandatory in our restaurant and pantry. Masks will be available for sale in the pantry shop if needs be.
Can I use the toilets?
Yes, our bathrooms are open though we will restrict numbers to one person at a time and social distancing measures must be adhered to. We have installed locks on the outer main toilet doors to ensure one person in at a time. Please wear your mask when moving around the restaurant.
Where can I put my coat?
You may hang up your own coat at your own risk or else you can keep it with you at your table.
Are children allowed?
Children are welcome, we just ask that you help them follow the guidance on social distancing. We ask that small children do not leave the table once seated unless it is necessary.
Are you accepting vouchers?
Yes, we’re accepting vouchers in the restaurant including afternoon tea vouchers redeemable against lunch (until afternoon tea service resumes). Please inform us of your voucher value and purchase date upon booking. Please note that vouchers can only be redeemed upon prior booking and agreement.
My gift voucher has recently expired what should I do?
Any vouchers issued prior to 20th Sept 2019 cannot be redeemed. Any vouchers with an expiry date between 20th March to 14th August 2020 will automatically be extended for a further 5 months from the current expiry date. Inform us of your voucher details upon booking and bring your voucher with you when you visit. If you have paid a deposit for Mother’s day our gin night or similar then this can be deferred or offset against lunch or dinner by prior notification and agreement. Please note that between August and December no more than £100 can be redeemed per booking. Where there might be an unusually high number of vouchers being redeemed at one sitting, we reserve the right to limit the redemption of vouchers.
Will your staff be wearing PPE?
Yes face masks are mandatory, this will remain under review and in line with government legislation.
What are your opening hours?
Our opening hours are under review and may change in line with legislation.
Breda’s Pantry Opening Hours
Fridays & Saturdays 10am till 4pm
Breda’s Restaurant Opening Hours
Friday & Saturday
Lunch tables 11.30am till 2.30pm
Dinner tables 5.30pm till 8pm
Doors close and customers must vacate by 10pm
We do hope that all of the above steps taken help you to feel safe and relaxed within our restaurant and pantry. These steps are subject to change and review. If you have any concerns at all then please raise them with us prior to booking.