- Breda’s homemade Irish Tea brack loaf
- Breda’s homemade shortbread biscuits
- Breda’s homemade fruit preserve 227g
- Breda’s special blend ground coffee 250g
- Bewleys Irish Tea Master Blend 250g 80 teabags, Dublin
- Chocolate Garden of Ireland selection box 65g, Carlow
- Irish Botanicals Candle 235g 100% natural wax, Dublin
- Please note, items included may sometimes vary slightly
Delivering The Irish Food Hamper
We deliver our gifts and hampers UK-wide via a quick courier delivery service to make treating your loved ones and friends easy. At check out, you will also be able to select a specific delivery date if you wish for the gift to arrive on a certain day.
About Irish Traditions
Irish traditions stretch back centuries. The isle of shamrock and leprechauns is well known for its food and drink, with millions of tourists flocking to Dublin every year to visit the Guinness Storehouse and the Jameson’s Distillery and enjoy a true taste of the Irish cuisine.
Breda Murphy, the chef behind the selection of items within this hamper, was born and grew up in County Carlow, Ireland.
With her selection of homemade treats, traditional products, and of course, Irish tea and coffee, Breda aims to allow the recipient to feel a little bit closer to Ireland.
Are you wondering why it was a must for Breda to include Irish tea within the hamper? A little-known fact is that the Irish actually drink more tea than beer, as well as more tea than the British. You would be hard pressed to find a home without a kettle in Éire.
Enjoy the taste of the island yourself, or gift it to someone you care about. We promise that the hand-selected hamper will bring delight, and a true taste of Ireland, adding a Celtic touch to any occasion.