Getting To The Restaurant
Visiting Us By Car
From the M6
Leave the M6 at Junction 31. Follow A59 signposted Whalley and Clitheroe for 10 miles. At the Northcote Manor roundabout take the second exit to Whalley. Follow the road then over the river Calder, through the village and at the mini roundabout, at Forge Corner, turn left onto Station Road. After a short distance the restaurant is situated on the left, immediately before the railway bridge which crosses the road.
From the M65
Leave the M65 at Junction 6 (Blackburn North & Central). Take the ring road marked A59 Clitheroe. Two miles along dual carriageway turn at major junction following A666 to Clitheroe (A59) and Whalley. After three and a half miles at a large roundabout at the A59 junction follow Whalley signs, follow this road past Mytton Fold Hotel then into Whalley over the bridge, through the village and at the mini roundabout, at Forge Corner, turn left onto Station Road. After a short distance the restaurant is situated on the left, immediately before the railway bridge which crosses the road.
- Our Private Car Park – We have a small private car park immediately in front of the restaurant.
- Whalley Tennis Club – BB7 9RY (Pay & Display) – Under the railway arch and a 30 second walk opposite the restaurant is a Pay & Display car park costing £2 all day
- Whalley Railway Station Car Park – BB7 9SE – A 30 second walk situated on The Sidings Business Park is a car park for railway users.
- Accrington Rd Car Park – BB7 9TD (Pay & Display) – Situated in the centre of Whalley there are two Pay & Display car parks situated close to one another. One behind the Swan Hotel and the other by Whalley Medical Centre. Both are a comfortable 10-minute walk to the restaurant.
- On Street Parking – There is both limited and unlimited ‘on street parking’ both on the high street and side streets in and around the village of Whalley. Please be as courteous as possible if you are parking close to someone’s house.
Visiting Us By Public Transport
By Bus: The Station Bus stop is directly outside the restaurant
By Train: The nearest local station is Whalley, which is immediately opposite the restaurant on the Blackburn to Clitheroe line.
By Taxi: Here are some local taxi services: Whalley Cars – Whalley (01254 888111), Beez Private Hire – Whalley (01254 888288), Tiger Taxi – Whalley (01254 247777).