****SENIOR CHEF DE PARTIE – FULL TIME****
Salary: Up to 21k + tips (dependant on experience).
- Experience catering for similar high standard and volumes
- Have excellent culinary skills with attention to detail
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- A creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Will have level 2 or 3 hygiene certificate
- At least 1.5 years experience in a similar role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Team motivated and able to build good working relationships
****PASTRY CHEF – PART TIME****
Salary: Up to 21k pro rata + tips (dependant on experience).
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
-Self-motivation and a passion for hospitality and cooking
-Effective time management of busy kitchen section
-High standard of food preparation
-Attention to detail.
-Experience in a previous Pastry chef role.
You will demonstrate adequate pastry skills and operations. Work as part of a team on the pastry section for preparation and cooking of restaurant dishes as designated by management. Show interest in participating in menu planning for dessert items, for the restaurant and takeaway.
The Pastry chefs key responsibilities include preparing quality pastry items such as breakfast items, desserts, bread, ice creams, sorbets, creams, simple cakes and special request items.
|Salary: £4.35 – £8.25 p/hr + tips (dependant on experience).|
|WE ARE LOOKING FOR PASSIONATE PROFESSIONAL FULL TIME AND PART TIME WAITERS/WAITRESSES WITH A GREAT PERSONALITY TO SHARE THEIR PASSION FOR THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY IN DELIVERING SERVICE WITH A SMILE.
You will be working in a busy environment which requires consistency in customer service, flexibility and being able to work well under pressure. To join our team, ideally with a minimum of one year experience in a similar environment is necessary
Ideal applicants will be keen, well-presented team players and should have a good knowledge of customer service and catering, but above all be passionate about food and drink.
The job description is to:
Please email a cover letter and C.V. to email@example.com or tel. 01254 823446